The online version of the proceedings from the mLearn2012 conference in Helsinki has been put online. The topics are diverse and include : Mobile-Assisted Language Learning, augmented learning, health, gender, learning analytics, m-learning pedagogy, learning with tablets and more. Click http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-955/AllPapersAndDC.pdf to download your copy.
Some of the chapters:
- Mobile-Enabled Language Learning Eco-System Agnieszka Palalas
- Mobile Assisted Language Learning: A Literature Review Olga Viberg, Åke Grönlund
- Evaluating ThinknLearn: A Mobile Science Inquiry Based Learning Application in Practice Sohaib Ahmed, David Parsons
- iSpot Mobile A Natural History Participatory Science Application Will Woods, Eileen Scanlon
- Information Ecologies A Useful Approach for Observing Mobile Learning in the Wild? Nicola Beddall-Hill
- The CLAS App – A Mobile Solution to Improve Handover Procedures between Hospital Interface and General Practitioner Bridget Maher, Hendrik Drachsler, Marco Kalz, Marcus Specht
- Global MedAid Evolution of an mlearning App for International Work-based Learners Jo Colley, Claire Bradley, Geoff Stead, Jessica Wakelin
- Designing Mobile Applications to Support Type 1 Diabetes Education Andy Pulman, Jacqui Taylor, Kate Galvin, Mike Masding
- Augmented Reality and Mobile Learning: the State of the Art Elizabeth Fitzgerald, Anne Adams, Rebecca Ferguson, Mark Gaved, Yishay Mor, Rhodri Thomas
- Learning Analytics in Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning Environments Naif Aljohani, Hugh C Davis
- mLearning Towards Open Formats Geoff Stead
Click http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-955/AllPapersAndDC.pdf for the full list.